As per the guidelines of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore, NES has established an active Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Over the years the IQAC has become an integral part of our institution’s system and is instrumental in realisation of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions. It also aims to promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
NAAC & IQAC
Keeping in line with the role chartered by NAAC for IQAC following are the general functions of the college’s IQAC:
- Applying quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution, by way of administering Teaching Plan and Academic Plan, Conducting expert, exam preparatory and remedial lectures.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process; Various workshops on enhancing teachers’ skills such as Flipped classroom, E-Content development, Using Online Resources etc.
- Arrangement for collection of feedback response from students and analysing and ensuring necessary measures in response.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education, by way of encouraging faculty members to attend workshops conducted by University of Mumbai and authorised bodies such as UGC.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
- It acts as a repository for collecting and maintaining records of all programmes / activities conducted for quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices; such as industry-academia connect, conducting skill development workshops for students, career guidance etc.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.